Hevea Twin Pack - Tan Beige + Moss Green, Round
2-pack Pacifier (3-36 months) - Tan Beige & Moss Green
Gorgeously delicate and as green as they come! The Tan Beige and Moss Green pacifier twin-pack is a beautifully fresh option for little ones, and every bit as environmentally conscious as is expected from us at HEVEA. Our natural rubber pacifiers are family favourites and have been since we began making them. Soft enough to soothe, yet sturdy enough for the feistiest teether - A natural and safe option for little ones. The HEVEA Pacifier twin-packs have been designed for ease from day one of a new arrival, lowering the risk of losing these trusty steeds when you need them most – now there is always a back-up! A beautiful gift and a must-have top up.
Help little ones settle without any unnecessary pressure on our planet 🌍
- Two 100% natural rubber pacifiers made using mineral pigments approved by the FDA for food usage in the colours: Tan Beige & Moss Green
- Suitable for ages 3-36m
- Available in Round & Orthodontic teat options
- 100% plastic free packaging - FSC® certified box with corn starch window
- Round teat = universally popular design for babies, easy to latch and same shape as most baby bottles – including HEVEA’s!
- Orthodontic teat = prevents teeth misalignment, designed to prevent orthodontic issues in the future
- 100% plastic free – made with nothing but natural rubber & FDA-approved pigments
- Completely free from plastics, petrochemicals and any other nasties!
- 100% biodegradable and compostable – suitable to throw away with the food waste
- Vegan Certified
- Easy to clean – simply sit in freshly boiled water for a few minutes.
- Great for babies and great for the planet
In accordance with international standards, and for hygienic and safety purposes, we recommend replacing the pacifiers every 6-8 weeks.