Sightseer Wide-Brimmed Sun Bonnet - Willow/Blanc
With an oversized brim for extra sun protection, our wide-brimmed bonnet is for the fans of broadbrims. This style generously covers faces, shoulders and chests, while the brim can even be worn turned up to show off the reverse and still be sun safe! Light and cool on heads, kids won’t even realise they’re wearing them! Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which can self-cool in summer and warm in winter, the Sightseer hat provides UPF50+ sun protection without overheating heads.
Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and a coordinating solid colour on the other, you get two hats for the price of one. Adjustable ties at the back of the crown allow the perfect fit to be achieved, and elasticated straps tie sweetly into a bow under chins to keep hats in place. The elastic in the ties allows stretch and comfort, and ensures the ties aren’t too tight.
The simplest, subtlest pattern around – so-sweet tiny white flowers on the softest greige colour around. A reverse of pure white keeps this hat light and bright and able to go with anything. Willow is available in Ruffle Bonnet, Flap Hat, Panelled Bucket and Wide-Brim Bucket.
Our Sightseer hats coordinate beautifully with our extended range of Heritage adult’s and children’s styles for a matchy-matchy look across ages.
Best suited to: Independent kids on the move - perfect for outdoor adventures!
- Lightweight and comfortable for kids who fuss over hats.
- Extra-wide brims for feminine style.
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection.
- Fully reversible with a pattern on one side and coordinating plain colour on the other.
- Adjustable and elasticised ties on the crown allow the perfect fit on both sides.
- Earthy colours and patterns inspired by nature for timeless style.
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399.
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements).
- Made from 100% eco-friendly linen which is recyclable, biodegradable and has a better-for-the-environment manufacturing process.
- • Slightly flexible and shapeable brims. Can be turned up for a different look that is still sun safe due to the size.
- Wash & wear - gentle cold machine wash in a wash bag and line dry in the shade.
- Beautiful button-up leather 'Return to' label for names to help hats get home safely.
- Elasticised chin ties to keep hats in place (the elastic allows some stretch so not too tight).
NOTE: Chin ties can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!